Submit the details of the HEALTH event you want promoted on the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association Website, HERE.
Your event will appear on our website within 5 working days, if approved.
SUBMIT YOUR EVENT HERE
Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc,
Email the Association
ABN: 24361935548 | IA36632
C/- PO Box 10928
Adelaide St Post Office, Brisbane 4000, Queensland
The Association is committed to protecting the privacy of its delegates.
The may collect personally identifiable information such as name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, institution affiliation, through various activities of the Association. This personal information is collected and used by for the purpose of facilitating a relationship or providing information to its delegates.
The website resides behind a firewall and uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer, the industry-standard security protocol used to communicate with browsers) to transmit personal information. Data is strongly encrypted during transmission to ensure that personal information is secure. Industry-standard data encryption techniques are used to protect personal information on computers. SSL-capable browsers typically have a symbol on the browser window to indicate when they are in a secure mode.
The does not sell or rent e-mail addresses to other organisations. The may generate e-mail for the following types of communication:
• Notification e-mail to which the individual may subscribe and unsubscribe.
• Transactional e-mail, which is the result of a business transaction initiated with the .
• Relationship e-mail, which is sent as an informational service because of a relationship with the .
• Commercial e-mail, which is sent to promote an service (You may opt not to receive this type of e-mail).
• Correspondence from staff as a result of a communication initiated by a member.
• E-mail that has a provision for opt-out will include instructions on how to do so.
Postal mailing list's, comprised of full name and postal address, will not be sold to other organisations.
The Association may occasionally send informational or promotional materials to delegates.
The Association makes every effort to preserve your privacy, but we may need to disclose personal information when required by law.
Non-personal information is collected behind the scenes by the web server and is used to compile general website usage statistics or facilitate access to restricted website services. Such information includes:
IP address of computer
Locations visited on the website