15th International Mental Health Conference 2014 Launch
The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association is pleased to announce the 15th International Mental Health Conference will be held at the QT Hotel, Surfers Paradise from Monday 25th to Tuesday 26th August 2014. Optional workshops will be held on Wednesday the 27th of August.
The conference theme “Mental Health: Innovation | Integration | Early Intervention”, will focus on Suicide, Dementia, Depression, Personality Disorders and Trauma.
Featuring Australia and New Zealand’s leading clinical practitioners, academics, and mental health experts, the conference will motivate and inspire professionals (and future professionals) by sharing information about;
- Promotion and Prevention – examine and review effectiveness
- Early Intervention – strategies and treatments
- Innovative Programs – designed to assist frontline workers and carers
- Implementing Government Policy – what changes can we expect
- Recovery – successful patient management
- Treatment and Medication Interventions – what the future looks like
- New Technology – driver behind change
Keynote addresses, submitted papers, workshops and case studies will examine how approaches and techniques can be incorporated into daily practice.
The program is intended to provide all participants with an opportunity to contribute and learn. The program will include:
- Keynote presentations by renowned speakers
- Concurrent sessions, workshops and panel sessions
- Networking Function
- Trade Exhibition of the leading industry professionals
- Poster Presentations
- Access to presenter podcasts and book of proceedings following the conference
Call for Abstracts will open 15th November 2013.