Call for Abstracts for The 16th International Mental Health Conference closing 10 April
The 16th International Mental Health Conference will be held at the QT Hotel, Surfers Paradise from Thursday 13 August to Friday 14 August 2015. An optional half day of workshops will held on Wednesday, 12 August 2015. This conference will bring together leading clinical practitioners, academics, service providers and mental health experts to deliberate and discuss Mental Health issues confronting Australia and New Zealand.
You are invited to join us as we address the conference theme “Mental Health Future For All” across the broad spectrum of mental disorders including Anxiety, Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders, Bipolar, Dementia and Suicide.
The conference program will be designed to challenge, inspire, demonstrate and encourage participants while facilitating discussion. The program will include an extensive range of topics with keynotes, concurrent sessions, workshops and posters. Topics will include:
- Early intervention and treatment advances
- Recovery oriented practice
- e-Health, technology and social media
- Suicide prevention and support
- Child, youth and family mental health promotion and services
- Demands for an aging population
- Targeted services for vulnerable groups
- Indigenous mental, social, emotional and environmental health
- LGBTI mental health promotion and resilience
- Workplace health and well-being
- Mental health in the custodial and forensic setting
- Consumer and carer participation and opportunities
- Offering hope: stories from the front line and lived experience
- Open topic
To submit your abstract, or for more information please click here.