18th International Mental Health Conference
The 18th International Mental Health Conference will be held at the Conference Centre, Sea World Resort, Gold Coast, Queensland from Monday 21 – Wednesday 23 August 2017.
- Indigenous Wellbeing
- Child and Youth Mental Health
- Mental Health and the Elderly
- e-health, Innovative Uses of Technology and Social Media
- Research, Education and Case Studies
- Creating Workplaces that are Healthy, Productive and Enhance Recovery
- The Importance of Mental Health Carers
- The role of the Mental Health Worker
- Self-Harm, Suicide and Survival
- Disorder Updates
Apply to present and register your spot for 2017 now at www.anzmh.asn.au/conference
Register your place today and take advantage of early bird discounts available!
The program includes:
- Keynote plenary sessions
- Presenter concurrent streams based on experiences, research, case studies and results
- Panel discussions
- Workshops (optional)
- Conference dinner
- Poster presentations
- Exhibition of the leading industry professionals
- Access to presenter podcasts and book of proceedings following the conference.
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2017 and hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 18th International Mental Health Conference in August 2017 please visit www.anzmh.asn.au/conference