THE Pinnacle Mental Health Event for 2018!
Will you be attending the pinnacle event in the Mental Health Industry for 2018 this August?
The 19th International Mental Health Conference is being held over the 8th – 10th August 2018 at the RACV Royal Pines, Gold Coast, Queensland.
With an outstanding and powerful keynote speaker line-up, over 70 concurrent speakers, 3 must attend workshops and a range of poster displays – this program will not disappoint.
The conference topics are inclusive of citizens from the diverse society we live in from the aged, child and adolescent, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, Indigenous, CALD and LGBTIQ to examine solutions and share ideas in regard to mental health care.
Confirmed Featured Speakers:
- Mr Kevin Allan, Mental Health Commissioner, Office of Health and Disability Commissioner, New Zealand
- Professor David Crompton, Director, Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention (AISRAP)
- Professor Mark Dadds, Co-Director, Sydney Child Behaviour Research Clinic, School of Psychology, Principal NHMRC Research Fellow The University of Sydney
- Mr Ivan Frkovic, Commissioner, Queensland Mental Health Commission
- Ms Leshay Maidment, Regional Manager of Social Health, Institute of Urban Indigenous Health
- Dr Harry Minas, Head, Global and Cultural Mental Health Unit, Centre for Mental Health, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, The University of Melbourne
- Dr Carmel Nelson, Director, Clinical Services & Adjunct Associate Professor, Institute of Urban Indigenous Health & University of Queensland
- Professor Hector Tsang, Head, Department of Rehabilitation Services, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Ms Gabrielle Vilic, Director Social Inclusion and Recovery, Addiction and Mental Health Services, Metro South Hospital and Health Service, Queensland Health
Registration for this important event is also open, early bird discounts close on 27 June so register now to save up to $200!
We’re looking forward to another successful event in 2018 and hope to see you there. If you would like further information on the 19th International Mental Health Conference in August 2018 please visit www.anzmh.asn.au/conference