Present at the 2018 Youth Health Conference
The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association is proud to support the 2018 Australian Association for Adolescent Health Youth Health Conference.
The Conference will be held at the Marriott Surfers Paradise Resort and Spa, Gold Coast over 7-9 November 2018.
“Owning Future Change” is the premiere Australian interdisciplinary conference for young people, researchers, clinicians, health workers and educators who work to improve, promote and advocate for the health and wellbeing of young people in Australia and beyond.
This year’s conference will explore Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people’s health, diversity and health, and sexuality education and sexual health as its major themes. Technology, mental health, and young people with chronic illness and disability will be just some of our other streams.
Share your research, case studies and innovative projects at the 2018 Australian Association for Adolescent Health Youth Health Conference. Abstract submissions close Friday 20 July 2018.
The program will explore:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander young people’s health
- Sexuality education and sexual health
- Diversity and health
- Mental health
- Chronic illness
Stand alongside industry experts such as:
- Peter Azzopardi, Co-Head of Adolescent Health, Burnet Institute. Research Fellow, Wardliparingga Aboriginal Research Unit, SAHMRI
- Benjamin Law, Journalist, Columnist, TV Screenwriter, ABC Radio Presenter and Author of The Family Law (2010)
- Preston Campbell, Ambassador of the Preston Campbell Foundation
- Prof Ngiare Brown, Founding Director, NGAOARA
- Joanna Williams, Strategy Director, Bits and Bods
- Prof Susan Sawyer, President, International Association for Adolescent Health
- Associate Professor James Ward, Head, Aboriginal Infectious Diseases at SAHMRI
Interested? You only have until this Friday 20 July to submit your abstract at www.youthhealth.com.au/abstract-submission
Alternatively, register for the conference at www.youthhealth.com.au/registration. Early bird discounted registration closes 28 September!
For more information on the 2018 Australian Association for Adolescent Health Youth Health Conference please visit www.youthhealth.com.au