Want to Study Mental Health?
Apply for one of three mental health study grants worth $5,000.
Grants are bought to you courtesy of the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, and Rhipe.
2022 Study Grants Now Open
About the ANZMH Association Study Grant
Applications are invited from students enrolling in a course that leads to a mental health qualification (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Masters).
Study grants are to be administered by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Management Board.
Successful applicants may:
- Have lived experience
- Be full-time carers
- Be Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, Maori or Pacific Islander
- Be looking to study remotely or in a regional area
Applicants are required to provide:
- Written proof of achievement (i.e. grade point average)
- Demonstrated need for financial support
- Three written, current character references
- Details of chosen course
- Short resume of personal lived experience, achievements and future aspirations (300 words)
Only individual applications will be considered.
The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association may reserve the right to split the study grant if multiple applicants are deemed suitable and may award this grant one time or annually over a period of time (to be determined).
Shortlisted applicants may be contacted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association for a phone interview.
Applications close Monday 31 January 2022