The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association Inc. is a non government, not for profit organisation. The advisory board representatives have a wide background in Mental Health issues within Australia and New Zealand.
The Association’s Role
The role of the Association is to advance the field of mental health through the application of knowledge about mental health. From mental health education, training and research to mental health advocacy.
The Association publishes books of proceedings after each conference and will launch its first journal this year.
Find out more about the Association’s education and training
- Discounts on education and training seminars and workshops.
- Discounts on annual conferences
- Annual membership certificate.
The Advisory Board
The advisory board links the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association to universities and educational institutions, public and private mental health services, patient/consumer/carer groups, non government service organisations, government and professional service providers (Division of General Practitioners, College of Psychiatrists, and professional organisations of Psychologists, Nurses, and Allied Health Professionals).
Find out more about the Advisory Board
Membership to the Association is open to:
- Non-government organisation staff
- Public health service staff
- Private health service staff
- General practitioners
- Educational institution staff
- Allied health staff
- Local and state government
- Mental health volunteers
- Commonwealth government
Please join with us at the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association in these exciting advances in knowledge, education, treatment and training in mental health.
The aim of the Association is to:
- Provide knowledge about mental health to the public
- Provide mental health skills to interested citizens including patients, consumers and carers
- Educate and train professionals in mental health practices
- Advance knowledge/research in the field
- Advocate for improved mental health and mental health services
Join the Australian and New Zealand Mental Health AssociationCLICK HERE