AON – recommended insurance partner for all ANZMH Association members
ANZMH Association welcome Aon Risk Solutions
Aon has now commenced as the new recommended insurance partner for all ANZMH Association members and we’ve worked with them to design a Professional Indemnity insurance policy especially to meet your needs.
With Aon’s policy, you can protect yourself against claims of misconduct and patient injury and be confident that they negotiate strongly with leading insurers on your behalf.
Do I need Professional Indemnity Insurance?
It costs time and money to defend against a claim of malpractice, professional misconduct, or breach of duty. You could be held responsible not only for your own actions, but also for those of your partners, employees or volunteers.
A Professional Indemnity insurance policy safeguards your business by providing cover against such claims, including legal defence costs. So you can confidently go about your work, knowing that if the worst happens, we’ll be in your corner.
What you get
- No excess – When making a claim, you’re not required to pay any upfront costs.
- Unlimited retroactive date – Aon’s policy covers you for incidents that occurred before you were insured with them
- Certificate of Currency in minutes
- Legal advice available– Legal assistance is available from industry experts on matters related to your business/profession
- Run-off cover – If you retire or leave the profession, Aon’s policy will still covers incidents that occurred when you were working
- Easy-to-use ‘Quote and Buy’ option
Speak to Aon if you are interested in finding more about how they can provide the following insurances:
- Home and Contents