20th International Mental Health Conference
The 2019 International Mental Health Conference will be held from Wednesday 31 July – Friday 2 August at Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast.
Featuring Australia and New Zealand’s leading clinical practitioners, academics, and mental health experts, the 2019 International Mental Health Conference continues in its 20th year to network, share research, projects and formulate ideas for change for those living with mental health conditions.
Enjoy a three-day program of inspiring keynote addresses, speaker presentations, workshops, poster presentations and ample networking opportunities.
Celebrating 20 Years of Mental Health Education, Awareness and Advocacy
- Mental health across a lifespan
- Suicide and self-harm prevention
- Exploring the stepped care approach
- Clinical challenges
- Physical wellbeing, mental wellness
- Mentally healthy workplace
Psychiatrists, Psychologists. GPs, Clinical Nurses, Counsellors, Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, Support Workers, Professors, Lecturers, Researchers, Students, Consumers, Peer Workers, Program Managers, Program Coordinators, Local/State/Commonwealth Government, Aged Care Providers
- Hear keynote presentations by renowned speakers
- Have access to over 120 concurrent presentations, workshops and poster presentations
- Participate in the discussion with Q&A opportunities
- Attend the conference networking function
- Access the presenter podcasts to catch up on any sessions you may miss
- Enjoy meals for the duration of the event including morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea
- Receive conference materials
- Meet with exhibitors and receive industry updates
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance to claim your PD points