Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association
Education and Training
Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association [ANZMHA] aims to EDUCATE professionals, ADVANCE knowledge for carers and consumers and ADVOCATE for improved services.
The role of the Association is to advance the field of mental health in the region with the application of knowledge about mental health, from mental health education, training, research and mental health advocacy.
To improve the the opportunities available within the health sector, ANZMHA is offering a free service to promote education and training opportunities (to approved applicants).
Scheduled Event?Submit your event now
- Discounts on education and training seminars and workshops
- Discounts on annual conferences
- Membership certificate valid for the calendar year
- Aboriginal Mental Health Assessment & Suicide Prevention in Aboriginal Communities
- Brisbane 25-27 July
- Perth 17-19 October
- Suicide Prevention in Aboriginal Communities
- Broome 6-7 September
DOWNLOAD THE PDF BY CLICKING BELOW