Hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, the 10th Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium is an opportunity for policy makers, clinical practitioners, academics, service providers and mental health professionals to join together and provide a collaborative platform for the challenges, solutions, innovations, support systems and networks for regional mental health.
This Symposium marks our 10 year commitment to the mental health of rural Australians!
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING
- REACH out to over 91,700 in our network
- INCREASE exposure and value with our 12-18 month marketing campaign
- ALIGN with other industry champions and organisational leaders
- NETWORK with the 97% of delegates that attend the social component
- RECONNECT with valued colleagues or clients (27% delegates have
been to 2 or more Symposiums)
- GENERATE leads (64% of delegates are fresh faces)
- DEVELOP new relationships with individuals as well as
organisations – 150+ unique organisations represented
- EXPAND your digital exposure – our website and LinkedIn
are updated weekly, our Facebook and Twitter daily
- BE SEEN as an organisation committed to the rural
health of Australians!
WHAT PARTNERS SAY ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
“We found partnership of the 2016 and 2017 Rural and Remote Symposium very rewarding. Prescence at the Symposium increased lead generation, traffic to both our display area and our website, inspired conversations AND resulted in promotion of our products and services! We’ll be back again in 2018”.
Partner 2016 & 2017
About Last Year's Delegates
Social Media Followers
Conference Partners 2018
R U OK – Symposium Partner
R U OK?’s vision is a world where we’re all connected and are protected from suicide.
Our mission is to inspire and empower everyone to meaningfully connect with people around them and support anyone struggling with life.
PSYCH2U powered by GP2u – Coffee Economy Partner
Our founder Dr James Freeman has worked in many rural and remote locations, during his visits he recognised the need for a telehealth solution, to enable patient access to those services not available in the bush. In 2011 PSYCH2U powered by GP2u was born to meet this need.