Hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association, the 10th Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium is an opportunity for policy makers, clinical practitioners, academics, service providers and mental health professionals to join together and provide a collaborative platform for the challenges, solutions, innovations, support systems and networks for regional mental health.
This Symposium marks our 10 year commitment to the mental health of rural Australians!
BENEFITS OF PARTNERING
- REACH out to over 91,700 in our network
- INCREASE exposure and value with our 12-18 month marketing campaign
- ALIGN with other industry champions and organisational leaders
- NETWORK with the 97% of delegates that attend the social component
- RECONNECT with valued colleagues or clients (27% delegates have
been to 2 or more Symposiums)
- GENERATE leads (64% of delegates are fresh faces)
- DEVELOP new relationships with individuals as well as
organisations – 150+ unique organisations represented
- EXPAND your digital exposure – our website and LinkedIn
are updated weekly, our Facebook and Twitter daily
- BE SEEN as an organisation committed to the rural
health of Australians!
WHAT PARTNERS SAY ABOUT THE SYMPOSIUM
“We found partnership of the 2016 and 2017 Rural and Remote Symposium very rewarding. Prescence at the Symposium increased lead generation, traffic to both our display area and our website, inspired conversations AND resulted in promotion of our products and services! We’ll be back again in 2018”.