The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Advisory Board Committee is comprised of mental health professionals and advocates from across Australia and New Zealand.
This includes representatives linked to:
- Universities and educational institutions
- Public and private mental health services
- Patient, consumer and carer groups
- Non-government service organisations
- Local and national governments
- Professional service providers
Advisory Board Committee members are responsible for ensuring the continued growth and progression of the association.
Responsibilities of our Advisory Committee includes:
- Providing means for accessible education via scholarships and concessions
- Exploring new professional development opportunities in different mental health sectors
- Determine and action both short- and long-term goals
- Ensuring that the association’s activities and transactions are advancing our mission
- Serving as advocates for the association’s values of integrity, respect, support, growth and health