AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION Inc.
An incorporated non government, not for profit organisation.
New website and Resource Centres for ANZMHA will be released 27 April
All members will receive their logins in the week after launch.
- Provide knowledge about mental health to the public.
- Provide mental health skills to interested citizens including patients, consumers and carers.
- Educate and train professionals in mental health practices.
- Advance knowledge and research in the field.
- Advocate for improved mental health and mental health services.
- Membership of the Association is for individuals and is free.
- Benefits include discounts on education, training seminars and workshops.
- Discounts on annual conferences.
- Membership certificate valid for the calendar year.
- Access to all peer and non peer reviewed “Books of Proceedings”.
- International Mental Health Conference
- Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium
- Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference
- Australian Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference
- No More Harm Conference
- Stop Domestic Violence Conference
- National Employment Solutions Conference
What delegates thought of previous conferences?
This was the third time that I have presented… I remain impressed with the quality of my peer presenters and the connections I make.P. R. – University of Queensland.
The conference was fantastic – presentations were useful for our current work in Mental Health programs across the state. The workshops were excellent.J.I. - Life Without Barriers .