AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION Inc.
An incorporated non government, not for profit organisation.
- Provide knowledge about mental health to the public.
- Provide mental health skills to interested citizens including patients, consumers and carers.
- Educate and train professionals in mental health practices.
- Advance knowledge and research in the field.
- Advocate for improved mental health and mental health services.
- Membership of the Association is for individuals and is free.
- Benefits include discounts on education, training seminars and workshops.
- Discounts on annual conferences.
- Membership certificate valid for the calendar year.
- Access to all peer and non peer reviewed “Books of Proceedings”.
- International Mental Health Conference
- Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium
- Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference
- Australian Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference
- No More Harm Conference
- Stop Domestic Violence Conference
- National Employment Solutions Conference
Joint GCMA/VMDA Medical Conference 21-23 September 2017
Warwick Le Lagon Resort, Efate, Vanuatu
What delegates thought of previous conferences?
This was the third time that I have presented… I remain impressed with the quality of my peer presenters and the connections I make.P. R. – University of Queensland.
The conference was fantastic – presentations were useful for our current work in Mental Health programs across the state. The workshops were excellent.J.I. - Life Without Barriers .