Mental Health Month Special Offer
Get 50% Off Your All-Access Virtual Pass
What is an All-Access Virtual Pass?
Designed for you to gain insight into different realms of mental health and expand your network of valuable connections, the All-Access Virtual Pass gives you digital access to all eight events hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association.
The All-Access Virtual Pass Includes:
- Live streaming of all upcoming keynote presenters
- Live streaming of all plenary sessions over the event period
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
- 3 months post-event access to all audio and visual presentations in our resource centre
Mental Health Awareness Month October Special
Virtually Access All 2021 Events for Half-Price
Get your All-Access Virtual Pass this month in support of Mental Health Awareness Month, and stock up on loads of mental health knowledge from national and international experts in the field of mental health.
Register before 31 October 2021 and pay only $1,046.50 + GST.
Normally $2,093.00 + GST, this pass enables you to dive into some incredible presentations from experts within the mental health sector and refresh your skills in mental health education.
Use code MHAM10 when registering.
What You Get
Live virtual access & 3 months post-event resource centre access to our upcoming events:
- Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium: 3-5 November and 8 November 2021
- STOP Domestic Violence Conference: 1-3 December 2021
- Indigenous Well-Being Conference: 6-7 December 2021
- International Mental Health Conference: 31 January – 2 February 2022
PLUS 3 months resource centre access to view all recorded presentations from 2021 past events:
- Frontline Mental Health Conference
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Conference
- Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference
- Workplace Mental Health Symposium