All-Access Virtual Pass
Get digital access to all 8 events hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association
Restricted by Time, Money, or Location?
Our All-Access Virtual Pass enables you to continue connecting, learning, and networking in all fields of mental health.
What is an All-Access Virtual Pass?
Designed for you to gain insight into different realms of mental health and expand your network of valuable connections, the All-Access Virtual Pass gives you digital access to all eight events hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association.
The All-Access Virtual Pass Includes:
- Live streaming of all keynote presenters
- Live streaming of all plenary sessions over the event period
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to all audio and visual presentations *
Events Included in the All-Access Virtual Pass:
- Frontline Mental Health Conference: 15-16 March 2021
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference: 12-14 April 2021
- Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference: 7 – 9 June 2021
- International Mental Health Conference: 26-28 July 2021
- Workplace Mental Health Symposium: 13-14 September 2021
- Indigenous Wellbeing Conference: 7-8 October 2021
- Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium: 3-5 November 2021
- STOP Domestic Violence Conference: 1-3 December 2021
* Access will be made available 72 hours after the event has taken place and will expire 30 days after access has been granted. Options to extend access will also be made available after 30 days.