All-Access Virtual Pass
Get digital access to all 8 events hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association
Restricted by Time, Money, or Location?
Our All-Access Virtual Pass enables you to continue connecting, learning, and networking in all fields of mental health.
What is an All-Access Virtual Pass?
Designed for you to gain insight into different realms of mental health and expand your network of valuable connections, the All-Access Virtual Pass gives you digital access to all eight events hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association.
The All-Access Virtual Pass Includes:
- Live streaming of all keynote presenters
- Live streaming of all plenary sessions over the event period
- Hours towards CPD points
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to all audio and visual presentations in our resource library*
Get Online Registrations to the Upcoming Events:
- International Mental Health Conference: 26-28 July 2021
- Workplace Mental Health Symposium: 13-14 September 2021
- Indigenous Wellbeing Conference: 7-8 October 2021
- Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium: 3-5 November 2021
- STOP Domestic Violence Conference: 1-3 December 2021
PLUS, Complete Resource Library Access to Past 2021 Events:
- Frontline Mental Health Conference: 15-16 March 2021
- Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference: 12-14 April 2021
- Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference: 7 – 9 June 2021
* Access will be made available 72 hours after the event has taken place and will expire 3 months after access has been granted. Options to extend access will also be made available after 3 months.