2022 All-Access Gold Pass
ACCESS ALL 8 VIRTUAL EVENTS, HOSTED BY THE AUSTRALIAN & NEW ZEALAND MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION
What is a Gold Pass?
Make 2022 Your Year to Go Further in Mental Health
Designed for you to further your mental health education, expand your network of valuable connections, and gain hours towards your continued professional development, our Gold Pass gives you virtual access to all eight events hosted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association.
Whether you're restricted by time, money, or location, or simply want an easy way to hear from the experts in mental health, the Gold Pass is the perfect way to find out more about the latest projects, research, and industry plans, and connect with like-minded professionals.
Inclusions for 2022
Virtual registrations to the upcoming events:
Frontline Mental Health Conference
Monday 14 – Tuesday 15 March, Gold Coast
Child & Adolescent Mental Health Conference
Monday 28 – Wednesday 30 March, Gold Coast
Australian & New Zealand Addiction Conference
Monday 9 – Wednesday 11 May, Gold Coast
Workplace Mental Health Conference
Monday 22 – Wednesday 24 August, Gold Coast
23rd International Mental Health Conference
Monday 5 – Wednesday 7 September, Gold Coast - website TBA
Indigenous Wellbeing Conference
Monday 24 – Tuesday 25 October, Adelaide
Australian Rural & Remote Mental Health Symposium
Wednesday 9 – Friday 11 November, Adelaide
Stop Domestic Violence Conference
Wednesday 30 November – Friday 2 December, Gold Coast
Each virtual registration includes:
- Live streaming of all keynote presenters
- Live streaming of select concurrent presentations over the event period
- Access to all virtual presentations
- Complete online access to audio and visual presentations for 30 days*
- Over 10 hours towards CPD points
- Your personalised certificate of attendance
* Access will be made available 5 business days after the event has taken place and will expire 3 months after access has been granted. Options to purchase extended access will also be made available after 3 months.