Want to Study Mental Health?
Apply for one of three mental health study grants worth $5,000.
Grants are brought to you by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association.
If you receive the grant, you will see $5000 deposited into your nominated bank account to use toward your study fees.
Apply before Wednesday, 28th February, 2024
2024 Study Grants: Apply Now
About the ANZMH Association Study Grant
If you're a student enrolling (or already enrolled) in a course that leads to a mental health qualification (Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Bachelor Degree) then you are eligible to apply for one of three $5000 study grants. Study grants are to be administered by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association Management Board.
Successful applicants may:
- Have lived experience
- Be full-time carers
- Be Indigenous, Torres Strait Islander, Māori or Pacific Islander
- Be looking to study remotely or in a regional area
- Be experiencing financial hardship
Applicants are required to provide:
- Written proof of achievement (i.e. grade point average)
- Short description for financial support
- Three written, current character references
- Details of your chosen mental health course
- Short resume of personal lived experience, achievements and future aspirations (300 words)
Applicants can also choose to send in a short video (max 3 mins) accompanying their application to introduce themselves and how the study grant will help them. Please note, this is not mandatory, but videos will be reviewed with the application. The video can be sent to: Marketing@anzmh.asn.au
Please keep in mind:
- Study Grants are available for Australian and New Zealand permanent residents and citizens only.
- Only individual applications will be considered.
- The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association may reserve the right to split the study grant if multiple applicants are deemed suitable and may award this grant one time or annually over a period of time (to be determined).
- Shortlisted applicants may be contacted by the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association for a phone interview.
- Applications are open from Tuesday, December 12th, 2023
- Applications close Wednesday, 28th February, 2024
- Successful applicants being notified by COB, 27th March, 2024.
What are you waiting for?