SYDNEY, Novotel Sydney Brighton Beach – Wednesday 29th September – Thursday 30th September 2010
New Perspectives on Rural and Remote Mental Health
• Policy initiatives
• Primary interventions
• Promoting recovery
• Preventing relapse
The symposium will explore new perspectives within the P4 parameters by way of individual symposium papers, keynote presentations, and workshops.
Using this template the Symposium streams will address;
• Trauma, anxiety, depression and suicide (policy, primary interventions, promoting recovery, preventing relapse).
• Service accessibility, delivery and networks in rural mental health
• Indigenous mental health issues, from policy to treatment delivery
• Community resilience following natural disasters
• Government policies and initiatives
• Building capacity through NGO and clinical partnerships
Visit the Symposium website here