At The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association we pride ourselves on keeping you up to date with the latest in Mental Health news, information and updates on our many conferences throughout the year. This year we will be featuring blog posts from past presenters of our various conferences with an update on their presentation or new research within their respective field.
The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association is pleased to host and support the following conferences in 2017:
- No More Harm Conference
- Australian and New Zealand Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference
- Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference
- 18th International Mental Health Conference
- 9th Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium
- Australian STOP Domestic Violence Conference
- Australian Long-Term Unemployment Conference
We hope you find our new blog format exciting and a great way of keeping up to date on the latest news within the sector. For more information on The Australian and New Zealand Mental Health Association, to join as a member (FREE!) and for information on the various conferences we hold throughout the year around Australia, please visit www.anzmh.asn.au.
You can also keep in touch with us via our social media channels which are all updated regularly: