The Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association is a non-government, non-for-profit organisation dedicated to advancing the field of mental health.
We host and support several conferences throughout the year, each of which focuses on a specific aspect of mental health and well being.
To educate professionals, advance knowledge for carers and consumers and advocate for improved mental health services.
- To provide knowledge about mental health to the public
- To provide mental health skills to interested citizens including patients, consumers and carers
- To educate and train professionals in mental health practices
- To advance knowledge and research in the field
- To advocate for improved mental health and mental health services
Members of the Australian & New Zealand Mental Health Association include, but are not limited to:
- Non-government organisation staff
- Public health service staff
- Private health service staff
- General practitioners
- Educational institution staff
- Commonwealth government
- Allied health staff
- Local and state governments
- Mental health volunteers