Join us this October 11-13 at the 9th Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium at the Commercial Club in Albury, NSW.
- Structural Reform
- Harnessing Digital Information
- Looking after the rural mental health workforce
- Integrated Care, physical and mental health
- Innovative Practices
- Indigenous Mental Health
- Child and Youth Mental Health
Abstract Submission is now open! Join us as we explore this year’s conference theme of ‘Impacts & Outcomes, Putting People First’.
Authors or organisations interested in submitting a paper at 9th Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium this October are invited to submit an abstract of no more than 300 words. Abstract submission is open until Friday 7 July 2017.
- Dr Peggy Brown, CEO, National Mental Health Commission
- James Bennett-Levy, Professor, University Centre for Rural Health (North Coast), University of Sydney
- Mark Dadds, Professor of Clinical Psychology, The University of Sydney & Principal Research Fellow of the National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia
Registration is also now open for those looking to take advantage of early bird specials currently available.