AUSTRALIAN AND NEW ZEALAND MENTAL HEALTH ASSOCIATION Inc.
An incorporated non government, not for profit organisation.
- Provide knowledge about mental health to the public
- Provide mental health skills to interested citizens including patients, consumers and carers
- Educate and train professionals in mental health practices
- Advance knowledge and research in the field
- Advocate for improved mental health and mental health services
- Membership of the Association is for individuals and is free
- Benefits include discounts on education, training seminars and workshops
- Discounts on annual conferences
- Membership certificate valid for the calendar year
- Access to all peer and non peer reviewed “Books of Proceedings”
- International Mental Health Conference
- Australian Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium
- Australian and New Zealand Addiction Conference
- Australian Eating Disorders and Obesity Conference
- No 2 Bullying Conference
- Stop Domestic Violence Conference
- Long-Term Unemployment Conference
The 2016 Rural and Remote Mental Health Symposium will be held at Mantra on Salt Beach, Kingscliff, NSW from 3 – 4 November 2016. An optional half day of workshops will be held on Wednesday 2 November 2016.
Mantra on Salt Beach is just 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport, 30 minutes’ drive from Byron Bay and 90 minutes from Brisbane.
This symposium will bring together leading clinical practitioners, academics, service providers and mental health experts to deliberate and discuss Rural Mental Health issues confronting Australia and New Zealand. The symposium program will be designed to challenge, inspire, demonstrate and encourage participants while facilitating discussion.
What delegates thought of previous conferences?
This was the third time that I have presented… I remain impressed with the quality of my peer presenters and the connections I make.P. R. – University of Queensland.
The conference was fantastic – presentations were useful for our current work in Mental Health programs across the state. The workshops were excellent.J.I. - Life Without Barriers .